PhD in Image Processing
IFP Énergies Nouvelles/Hubert Curien Laboratory CNRS UMR 5516
- October 2016–September 2019:
Research Engineer, Lyon/Saint-Etienne (France)
- Improvement of porous media characterization by defining new morphological and topological numerical operators, named descriptors, for binary images
- Descriptors extension to textural characterization for grayscale cases, and to other application fields: biology and neuroscience
- Implementation (C++/cli) of plug-ins under plug im!, an open access software (www.plugim.fr)
- T. Fournel (firstname.lastname@example.org), M. Moreaud (email@example.com), J.-M. Becker, L. Sorbier
- 3 journal articles, 2 conference articles, 1 patent, 8 international conferences, 3 ISS France Days
Mission as Research Engineer, Quebec City (Canada)
- "Efficient Textural Characterization of Living Cells using Distance Transforms": extension of materials descriptors to living cells and to neurons characterization (grayscale images).
- S.A. Lévesque, E. Bélanger, P. Marquet (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Research Engineer (Internship), Lyon (France)
- "Flow detection for vascular networks segmentation on high frequencies ultrasonic images (2D+t, 3D)"
- B.Sciolla, P.Delachartre
- 1 proceeding article
Research Engineer (Internship), Reunion Island (France)
- "Wide angle sky image analysis for solar radiation forecast at t+2min"
- N.Nitche, O.Liandrat
Technician (Internship), Aytré (France)
- Responsible for on site verification of two trains and updating the database for one train on the MGV fast train project for Alstom’s Quality department.
Grant, Université Jean-Monnet-Saint-Etienne (France), PNRL Mission
Grant, LRNP (CERVO) Quebec City (Canada), PNRL Mission
Graduate at PhD level, Université Jean-Monnet-Saint-Etienne (France)
- Specialty: Science and Technology of Information and Communication
- Discipline: Image Processing
- Title: "Efficient Morphological Characterization of Materials using Distance Transforms"
Graduate at MSc level, CPE Lyon (France)
- Department: Electronics, Telecommunications and Computer Science
- Major: Image Processing and Image Synthesis
Full-time higher education in Mathematics and Physics
Scientific baccalaureate, high school leaving diploma
- French: Native Speaker
- English: Professional skills First Cambridge Exam (FCE) 2016, B2 level
- Spanish: Academic skills
- Scientific programming: C++/cli, C/C++, Python, Matlab
- Edition: Latex, Word
- Versioning management: Git, GitLab, SVN